Cuisine : Chinese
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 25 mins
Steam Mud with Clay Pot Recipe
(Serving for 4 people)
- 4pcs of Mud Crabs
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Frozen Water
- 3 tbsp Canola oil (1 fried garlic; 2. a little 搽 around the bottom and bottom; 3. 1 tablespoon on the scallion.)
- 1/4 tbsp Pink Rock Salt
- 150 grams of Pork
- 2 Green Onion
- 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 1 Large bowl of Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Pink Salt Water
- 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Corn Starch & 1 tbsp of Water
- 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- First clean the soft crab shell and inside the crab, and then remove the internal organs and the white heart inside the crab cover.
- After the crab is washed, steam for about 5 minutes, and keep the crab water. After the crab is cool, cut the crab into pieces and place it into the clay pot, and apply a little oil to the bottom and around the clay pot.
- Fried the garlic in the boiling oil until golden brown, and the oil is drained. Add minced pork with the crab water, ginger, garlic, and egg. Afterwards, mix well with salt, sugar, white pepper, flower carving, and sesame oil.
- Put the savory pork inside the Clay pot, add the mud Crab legs first, and then put the crab cover and steam for about 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, put the steamed Mud Crab pots are placed directly on the open fire, and they are burned to dryness and smell the burning of the crab.
- Sprinkle with oil and garnish it with scallion.
Try our delicious Live Macau Mud Crab, click the link below to order now: