Cuisine : Italian
Prep Time : 20 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
Salmon with Lemon, Capers, and Rosemary
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 tbsp capers
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil
- Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes. Serve in the foil packets.
Try our delicious Whole Wild Norwegian Salmon, click the link below to order now: