Cuisine : Japanese
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
Spanish Tapas Razor Clams with Chilies and Garlic
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 pcs dried chiles de arbol (crumbled)
- 1.5 lb razor clams (rinsed thoroughly)
- 1.5 cup white wine
- 1.5 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves (minced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Heat oil, garlic, and chiles in a 12″ skillet over medium heat.
- Cook, swirling pan occasionally, until garlic is pale golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, add razor clams and wine, and cook, covered, until clams are just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and season with salt; toss razor clams to coat with sauce.
- Transfer clams to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining sauce.