Cuisine : Japanese
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
Chinese Style Pepper Stir Fried French Brown Crab
- 4 French Brown crabs
- 2 cup corn starch
- Cooking Oil
- Green onions
- Green & red peppers
- Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger & Onion slices
- Red chilies
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp oyster sauces
- 6 tbsp bull head barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chinese rice wine or sherry wine
- Rinse the crabs thoroughly with cold water and then chop off the crabs and get rid of the unwanted parts.
- Heat the wok before adding oil, Sprinkle some corn starch over the crabs. then dip each piece in corn starch.
- Place crabs into the heat oil deep fry for 2 -3 mins. Carefully turn over, and cook until golden on the other side and then drain off excess oil.
- Stir Fry Crabs with Chinese style satay sauce.
- Heat up the oil, stir fry the garlic, ginger, onion, red chilies and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the crabs, fry about a few seconds, then add water, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, and the satay sauce. Stir-fry until the crab is evenly coated and the meat is opaque. Add the green & red peppers, wine and green onions. Stir-fry for for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the crabs to a serving dishes, garnish with the green onions and chopped chilies and Serve with Steamed white rice.